Full-Service Oil Changes
Changing your Subaru's oil and oil filter per manufacturer recommendations will not only prolong the life of your engine but, will keep you covered under warranty as well. That’s why every full-service oil change at Clarks Auto includes premium oil and filter. But we don’t stop there…
- Conveniently located in Salt Lake near Sugarhouse at (506 E 1700 S)
- Our free multi point inspection ( 50 point inspection )
- Complementary washer fluid top off
- Professional look over by an ASE certified technician
- Next oil change reminder sticker
- Automated next oil change reminder
Types of Oil
Your year, make, and model of Subaru will determine the type of engine oil you need. Here’s more…
- Synthetic Blend : Synthetic blend engine oils provide superior engine protection over conventional engine oil. Recomended for non-turbo and non-chain driven engines. ( Subaru started introducing the FB chain driven engine in 2010
- For synthetic blend, Clarks Auto recommends SERVICE PRO® Premium Synthetic Blend Motor Oil. Premium performance automotive engine oils specially formulated to meet the stringent lubrication requirements of today's engines. Manufactured with a blend of full synthetic and high viscosity index Group II base oils combined with an industry leading additive package to ensure maximum protection against wear, rust, corrosion, oxidative thickening, acid formation and sludge. This formulation protects against low speed pre-ignition wear found in late model engines, while maximizing fuel economy.
- Full Synthetic : Full synthetic engine oil contains chemically engineered additives which provide the best protection against the three major sources of stress – heat, deposits and wear. Full synthetic oil is required in Subaru turbo and chain Driven Engines. ( Subaru started introducing the FB chain driven engine in 2010 ) Clarks Auto highly recommends full synthetic for all turbo charged and chain driven engines. If you’re not sure what engine you have we will gladly help you.
- For full synthetic, Clarks Auto recommends SERVICE PRO® Premium Full Synthetic motor oil. GF-6 Motor Oils are high performance synthetic motor oils specially formulated to meet the stringent lubrication requirements of today's engines. These oils provide maximum protection against rust, corrosion, acid formation, sludge and varnish while yielding exceptional oxidation and low temperature performance. The API SP Resource Conserving specification protects against low speed pre-ignition and chain wear found in newer modern engines, while maximizing fuel economy.
Ready to book an appointment for an oil change?
Go to the appointments tab at the top of the page or call 801-485-2858. You can also stop in to make appointment. We’re conveniently located in
Salt Lake City near Sugarhouse: 506 E 1700 S, 84105 (Directions)