Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection
Our team understands the nuances of your Subaru.
Are you going on a road trip ? Driving the canyons on regular basis ? Commuting a lot ? or just want to know the condition of your Subaru, check out our Signature 50 -Point vehicle inspection. We inspect and advise in these areas and more.
- Recommended maintenance, Subaru factory recommended and required services.
- Other recommended services. Head light restoration, Engine services, Fuel services, etc.
- Warning light status. Check engine light and other warning lights.
- Road test. We road test your Subaru to detect possible abnormalities
- Tire and Body. Tire condition wear and tread. Body, damage and glass condition. exterior light operation and wiper function, washer fluid level. Cabin filter etc..
- Engine area. Oil level and condition. Air and oil filter. Oil and other fluid leaks. Power steering and coolant system. Starting and charging system. Timing belt replacement when applicable.
- Under car systems. Exhaust and drive lines ( CV axles & Drive shafts ). Transmission and differentials. Brake and steering. Clutch system. Steering, Suspension and alignment.
- All fluids and their condition. ( CVT fluid level checks are and additional charge )
- Our team of dedicated Subaru technicians go above and beyond our 50 point inspection. They are always watching out on your behalf for potential concerns and needs.